Boulder Scarring Injuries Attorney
While many types of personal injuries are internal and, as such, may not be readily visible, scarring is typically an immediately apparent injury that can:
- Permanently disfigure a person
- Impair someone’s ability to earn a living or obtain a new job
- Have significant impacts on a person’s self-esteem and overall mental health (In fact, it can lead to depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions.)
- Have long-term negative impacts on a person’s quality of life.
Our Record of Success with Scarring Injury Cases
The Boulder County scarring injury attorney at Cederberg Law understands how debilitating and devastating scars can be, and he is dedicated to helping people who are struggling with scarring injuries obtain the compensation they need and deserve. Some of the specific types of scarring injury cases that our lawyer has a proven record of successfully overseeing include (but are not limited to) those that involve:
- Facial scars
- Abdominal or torso scars
- Scars to the arms and/or legs
- Fully body scars
- Scars resulting from burn injuries and explosions
- Scars resulting from motor vehicle and boating accidents
- Scars associated with falling and construction accidents
- Scars associated with dog bites and animal attacks
- Scars resulting from defective or dangerous consumer products.
Our primary goal is to help individuals living with serious scars secure the financial means to which they are entitled so that they can focus on their mental and physical recovery, as well as their future.
Contact the Boulder County Scarring Injury Attorney at Cederberg Law
If you or a loved one living with a scar or some type of disfigurement that may have been caused by another party’s negligence, contact the Boulder personal injury attorneys at Cederberg Law by calling us at 303-499-0449 or by emailing us using the form at the right-hand side of the screen.
Since 2011, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have sustained serious personal injuries, including scarring, nerve damage and broken bones. Having handled countless cases, our attorney and his legal team have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience necessary to fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. This makes our trusted lawyer a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.