Boulder Personal Neck Injury Lawyer
Neck injuries can be seriously debilitating and can, in many cases, lead to:
- Severe pain and physical impairments, especially in cases when they permanently damage the nerves and ligaments in the neck
- Emotional and mental impacts, particularly when neck injuries impede a person’s physical independence
- Financial impacts, as neck injuries can require expensive, long-term medical treatments (and these expenses can be compounded by an inability to earn a living)
- Substantial impacts to a person’s overall quality of life.
Causes of Neck Injuries
Although neck injuries may be caused by any number of events or accidents, oftentimes, these injuries result from the negligent or reckless behavior of some other person or party. Such negligence often plays a role in causing neck injuries when any of the following occur:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents and/or truck accidents – In fact, more than 35 percent of all neck injuries sustained by Americans are caused by motor vehicle accidents.
- Boating and jet ski accidents.
- Slip and fall accidents, which account for nearly 1 in every 4 neck injury cases in the U.S.
- Sports accidents, which account for about 7 percent of all neck injury cases in the U.S. – According to the British Journal of Sports Medicine, football, soccer and ice hockey are the sports primarily associated with causing neck injuries.
- Industrial accidents, including construction and oilfield accidents.
Our Record of Success with Neck Injury Cases
The Boulder County neck injury attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm understands how severely debilitating neck injuries can be. As a result, he is dedicated to helping people who have suffered various types of neck injuries obtain the compensation they need and deserve. Some of the specific types of neck injury cases that our lawyer and his legal team have a proven record of successfully overseeing include (but are not limited to) those that involve:
- Dislocated discs
- Paraparesis and paraplegia (partial and total loss of sensation and control over the body’s lower extremities, respectively)
- Quadriparesis and quadriplegia (partial and total loss of sensation and control over all four of the body’s extremities, respectively).
Contacting the Boulder Neck Injury Attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm
If you or a loved one has suffered a neck injury and you believe that another party’s negligence may be to blame for your injuries, contact the Boulder personal injury lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm by calling us at 303-499-0449 or by emailing us using the form at the right-hand side of the screen.
For more than 35 years, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have sustained serious personal injuries, including neck and back injuries. Having handled countless cases, our attorney and his legal team have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience necessary to fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting.
At the Cederberg Law Firm P.C., you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyer makes hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.