Boulder Joint Injury Lawyer
Joint injuries can develop as the result of a single traumatic event, such as a bone fracture, or over time due to, for example, repetitive stress to the joint. Regardless of how they occur, joint injuries can be extremely debilitating, as they can impact a person’s:
- Physical and financial independence when the injured person is unable to work, walk or otherwise complete his normal day-to-day activities
- Self-esteem and mental health, as his new limitations may cause him to become depressed
- Overall quality of life.
Causes of Joint Injuries
Joint injuries may be caused by any number of events, and in many cases, the negligence or reckless behavior of some other person is to blame for these injuries. Some of the most common causes of joint injuries that are associated with some type of negligence include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Boating and jet ski accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Construction and oilfield accidents
- Accidents resulting from defective or dangerous consumer products
- Dog attacks.
Our Experience with Joint Injury Cases
At the Cederberg Law Firm, our Boulder County joint injury attorney knows how severely debilitating joint injuries can be. As a result, he and his legal are dedicated to helping people who have suffered various types of joint injuries obtain the compensation they need and deserve.
Some of the specific types of joint injury cases that our lawyer has a proven track record of success with include (but are not limited to) those that involve:
- Neck joint injuries
- Shoulder joint injuries
- Elbow and/or wrist joint injuries
- Hip joint injuries
- Knee and/or ankle joint injuries
- Post-traumatic arthritis (This occurs when a physical injury, like a broken bone, damages the cartilage in a joint and, as a result, causes the joint to become worn out. Post-traumatic arthritis results in approximately 12 percent of osteoarthritis cases, and about 5.6 million Americans are currently living with this painful condition).
Contacting the Boulder County Joint Injury Attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm
If you or a loved one has suffered a joint injury and you believe that another party’s negligence may be to blame for your injuries, contact the best personal injury attorney in Boulder, the Cederberg Law Firm, by calling us at 303-499-0449 or by emailing us using the form at the left-hand side of the screen.
For more than 35 years, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have sustained serious personal injuries, including joint injuries and broken bones. Having handled countless cases, our attorney and his legal team have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience necessary to fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. This makes our trusted lawyer a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At the Cederberg Law Firm P.C., you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyer makes hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.