Boulder Bone Injury Lawyer
Broken bones can be serious injuries that impact a person on a physical, mental and even financial level, as:
- Bone fractures will likely impair a person’s ability to move around and complete day-to-day tasks, both of which can impact his independence, self-esteem and quality of life.
- Depending on the type and severity of the bone fracture that occurs, these injuries can prevent people from being able to work (both in the short term and possibly in the long term), impacting injured people both mentally and financially.
- Broken bones can require surgery, physical and occupational therapy, as well as other long-term, follow-up care, all of which can be extremely costly. These costs can be compounded by the fact that an individual may be unable to earn money by working for some period of time.
Our Experience with Bone Fracture Cases
At the Cederberg Law Firm, our Boulder County bone fracture attorney understands how serious and debilitating broken bone injuries can be. That why he and his legal team are committed to helping people with broken bones secure the compensation they need and deserve.
In fact, we have a proven track record of success when it comes to representing clients who have sustained various types of bone fractures, including (but not limited to) fractures to the:
- Facial bones, including the jaw
- Neck and/or spinal vertebrae
- Scapula and/or clavicle
- Upper arm bone (humerus), elbows and/or lower arm bones (ulna and radius)
- Bones in the hands and fingers
- Pelvic bones
- Thigh bones (femur),knee caps (patellas), lower leg bones (tibia and fibula), and/or bones in the feet.
In many cases, these bone fracture injuries are caused by and involve cases related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating and jet ski accidents
- Unsafe premises, which can increase the likelihood of slip and fall accidents
- Industrial accidents
- Construction and oilfield accidents
- Defective consumer products
- Dog attacks.
Contacting the Boulder Bone Fracture Attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm
If you or a loved one has suffered a bone fracture and you believe that another party’s negligence may be to blame for your injuries, contact the Boulder personal injury attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm by calling us at 303-499-0449 or by emailing us using the form at the left-hand side of the screen.
For more than 35 years, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have sustained serious personal injuries, including broken bones. Having handled countless cases, our attorney and his legal team have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience necessary to fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. This makes our trusted lawyer a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At the Cederberg Law Firm P.C., you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyer makes hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.