Boulder Back Injury Attorney
Nearly 1.3 million Americans suffer a traumatic back or spinal cord injury each year, and approximately 61 percent of these injured people are men (according to the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation). When such serious back injuries occur, people can be left to struggle with:
- New physical disabilities that could be short or long term
- An inability to earn a living and possibly, as a result, the need for new job training
- An inability to independently get around and complete one’s daily activities
- Depression or other mental side effects due to the new physical limitations
- Financial devastation due to expensive medical bills and possibly the loss of income.
Our Record of Success with Back Injury Cases
The Boulder County back injury attorney at Cederberg Law understands how severely debilitating back injuries can be on a physical, mental and financial level. As a result, he and his legal team are committed to defending injured parties’ rights to compensation so they can focus on their recovery and future. Some of the specific types of back injury cases that our firm has a proven record of successfully overseeing include (but are not limited to) those that involve:
- Dislocated or herniated discs
- Pinched nerves
- Back fractures
- Paraparesis (partial loss of sensation and control over the body’s lower extremities)
- Paraplegia (total loss of sensation and control over the body’s lower extremities)
- Quadriparesis (partial loss of sensation and control over the body from the neck down)
- Quadriplegia (total loss of sensation and control over the body from the neck down).
Contacting the Boulder Back Injury Attorney at Cederberg Law
If you or a loved one has suffered a back injury and you believe that another party’s negligence may be to blame for your injuries, contact the Boulder personal injury lawyer at Cederberg Law by calling us at 303-499-0449 or by emailing us using the form at the right-hand side of the screen.
Since 2011, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have sustained serious personal injuries, including back and neck injuries. Having handled countless cases, our attorney and his legal team have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you need to ensure your rights are protected in any legal setting. his makes our trusted lawyer a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At Cederberg Law, you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyer makes hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.