Winter is here, and while many people may be consumed with thinking about holiday shopping and the new year to come, it’s also crucial that they take some time to:
- Make sure that their vehicles are in good working condition in order to minimize the risk of a breakdown in adverse weather conditions.
- Put together a comprehensive winter driving emergency car kit so that they can stay safe in the unfortunate circumstance that they may breakdown before reaching their destination.
If you have never put together one of these kits for your vehicle, here are some general tips to keep in mind:
- It’s a good idea to have a winter driving emergency car kit for each of the vehicles that your family drives (as having just one kit can be problematic in that your family will have to remember to move it from car to car and, if you are in a hurry, it’s likely that you could forget to put it in the car you are driving).
- Consider keeping all of the items of the winter driving kit in a large plastic container so that they are easily accessible and are contained in a central place.
- Once the kit has been put together, go through it with each of the drivers in your family so that they are aware of what is contained in the kit and know how to use each of the items in it in the event they are stranded.
Check out our forthcoming Part 2 of this blog for a specific list of the items that should be included in your family’s winter driving emergency car kit.
Contacting the Boulder County Car Accident Lawyers at Cederberg Law
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident – or if you have lost a loved one in a motor vehicle accident, contact the Boulder County car accident lawyers at Cederberg Law by calling us at 303-499-0449 or emailing us using the form at the right-hand side of the screen.
Since 2011, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have been seriously injured in car accidents and other types of traffic accidents. Having handled countless cases, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you need, and we can fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. In fact, while we are aggressive litigators in court, we are also skilled negotiators outside of court. This makes our trusted lawyers a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At Cederberg Law, you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyers make hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.