Why Hire Cederberg Law?
Sustaining and trying to recover from personal injuries can be physically, mentally and even financially trying – particularly if the personal injury in question:
- Could have been prevented if not for the negligence or reckless behavior of another person or party
- Results in permanent disabilities that prevent an individual from earning a living and/or significantly impairs his quality of life for any period of time
- Results in the untimely death of a loved one.
When such personal injuries occur, it’s crucial that the injured individuals remember that:
- They don’t have to continue to be victims of others’ negligence.
- They have rights and will likely be entitled to compensation for their injuries, mental anguish, financial losses, etc.
- The Boulder County personal injury lawyer at the Cederberg Law is here to support them and advocate their rights to help them secure the maximum possible settlement so they can focus on their recovery and future.
Our Superior Legal Representation and Services
Since 2011, our Boulder County personal injury attorney has been successfully representing individuals in a variety of personal injury cases, including (but not limited to) those pertaining to claims of:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Insurance disputes (including insurance bad faith claims)
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Construction and oil field accidents
- Premises liability (including slip-and-fall cases)
- Long-term disability and ERISA cases
- Wrongful death.
How We Can Help You
At Cederberg Law, you can rest assured that:
- You will never be handed off to a paralegal or assistant.
- You will receive the personal attention and professional service you and your case deserve.
- You will have the best chances of resolving your case as efficiently and favorably as possible by working with our skilled Boulder personal injury lawyer.
If you have suffered any type of personal injury and believe that another party’s negligent behavior may be to blame, the Boulder County personal injury lawyer at Cederberg Law can:
- Aggressively defend your rights at every step of the legal process – including in and outside of the courtroom
- Stand up to insurance company agents and corporate lawyers alike on your behalf
- Help you secure the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled
- Help get your case started at no upfront cost to you.
Having handled thousands of cases, our Boulder personal injury attorney and his legal team have a deep understanding of tort law and the legal experience necessary to hold any negligent party – whether it be an individual, a corporation, a government agency, etc. – liable for their reckless and potentially unethical behavior. This makes our trusted lawyer a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your expenses, injuries and losses.
How to Get Your Case Started…
For a free, thorough case evaluation, call us at 303-499-0449 or email us using the form at the left-hand side of the screen.