Boulder County & Surrounding Communities Personal Injury Attorney
When others fail to act as carefully, responsibly or diligently as they should, people can get seriously hurt. Such personal injuries can end up having significant impacts on people’s physical and psychological health, as well as their finances – especially if these injuries end up requiring expensive medical treatments and/or they prevent a person from being able to work for some time.
The good news for injured people, however, is that a Boulder County personal injury attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm is here for them, ready to help them hold the negligent parties accountable and to help injured people obtain the compensation they likely deserve.
How Our Boulder Injury and Accident Lawyer Can Help You
After accidents and personal injuries, our Boulder County personal injury attorney can help injured people by:
- Compiling evidence of the negligence that caused the accident
- Standing up to insurance companies on behalf of injured people
- Bringing their cases to a successful resolution.
Some of the specific types of cases our Boulder personal injury attorney handles include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Car accident cases – Our Boulder County car accident lawyer has a record of success when it comes to representing victims of car accidents. From drunk driving and distracted driving cases to car accident cases that involve aggressive driving or plain old noncompliance with traffic laws, our Boulder County car accident attorney is skilled at helping injured people obtain the full amount of compensation they deserve.
- Slip and fall accidents and other premises liability cases – When the dangerous conditions at a building or property cause people to get hurt, our Boulder personal injury attorney can help victims hold the negligent landlords or property owners accountable.
- Dangerous and defective product cases – When manufacturers cut corners to try to save costs or they simply fail to warn people about the risks associated with using their products, our Boulder County personal injury attorney can help injured people stand up to these corporate entities so they are able to obtain compensation for their medical bills, injuries and losses.
Contact a Boulder County Personal Injury Attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident or any type of accident that has resulted in a personal injury, contact a Boulder accident and injury lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm. You can call us at 303-499-0449 or email us using the contact form at the side of the screen to schedule a free initial consultation. During this meeting, you can receive a professional case evaluation and advice regarding your best options for moving forward with your claim.
For more than 35 years, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have been seriously as a result of negligence, recklessness or carelessness. Having handled countless cases, our attorney and his legal team have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you can count on to help you get the compensation and justice you deserve.
In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyer makes hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.