Picking up from Trucking Company Negligence & Truck Accidents: FAQs (Pt. 1), below are some more responses to common questions about these types of cases.
Trucking Company Negligence: Here’s What Else You May Need to Know
Q: How long do trucking company negligence cases take to resolve?
A: There is no automatic answer we can give to this question because every case is different and the details of a particular case will impact:
- How complicated it may be
- Consequently, how long it will likely take to be resolved.
It’s also crucial to point out here that:
- Trucking company negligence cases are not usually resolved quickly (i.e., not within a few days or weeks).
- These cases tend to be more complicated than traffic accident cases that simply involve driver negligence.
- The best way to obtain favorable resolutions to these cases in the most efficient manner is to contact the Cederberg Law Firm.
Q: How much are these cases worth?
A: This is another question that can’t be immediately answered without first understanding:
- The nature of the alleged trucking company negligence in a given case
- The extent of victims’ injuries and losses.
So, if you are considering moving forward with a case but first want to know the value of your claim, the best thing you can do is contact an experienced lawyer for an initial consultation.
Q: What are the challenges in trucking company negligence cases?
A: There can be various challenges to successfully resolving trucking company negligence cases, with only some of these including:
- The financial stresses on plaintiffs – As people injured in accidents caused by trucking company negligence focus on their recovery, they may end up being out of work while simultaneously racking up a lot of expensive medical bills. This can create a lot of financial stress for victims, particularly when their cases may take longer to resolve.
- Trucking company attorneys – Corporate lawyers for bigger/national trucking companies are skilled at fighting trucking company negligence claims. So this can create a big challenge for victims who have likely never had to prove one of these claims before.
- Insurance companies – When insurers enter the picture, the challenges can increase in trucking company negligence cases, as insurers can end up trying to lowball settlement offers (or, even worse, deny them altogether).
While these challenges may be overwhelming or distressing, they can be overcome with the help of an experienced attorney.
Q: Do I need an attorney to help me prove trucking company negligence?
A: You do if you are serious about the success of your claim. So let’s talk about your case and your best options for moving forward and holding negligent trucking companies accountable for hurting you.
You Can Rely on a Denver Truck Accident Lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm
Have you or someone you love been hurt in a truck accident? If so, contacting a Denver truck accident lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm can help you finding out more about your best options for financial recovery.
To meet with us at no cost or obligation to you, call us at 303-499-0449 or email us using the form at the side of the screen. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyers make hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.