Boulder Insurance Bad Faith Lawyer
Although many people consider their home, car, health and other insurance coverage to be a safety net that will protect them when they need it most:
- Insurance companies do not always abide by the contracts on which these policies are based.
- Policyholders may find that their legitimate claims against their policies are grossly undervalued or are completely denied.
Types of Insurance Bad Faith Cases We Handle
Some of the specific types of insurance bad faith claims that we have extensive experience handling include (but are not limited to) those that involve claims of insurance bad faith related to:
- Homeowners’ insurance policies
- Health insurance policies
- Car insurance policies
- Commercial insurance policies
- Life insurance policies
- Disability insurance policies.
When these instances of insurance bad faith plague policyholders, it’s critical that these policyholders know that:
- Their policies with insurance companies are, in effect, legal contracts.
- Violations of these contracts mean that policyholders will have a strong legal claim against the negligent insurance company.
- Policyholders can secure compensation for their losses by following through with an insurance bad faith lawsuit.
- Policyholders can get these cases started at no upfront cost to them by working with a skilled bad faith lawyer.
The Boulder County Insurance Bad Faith Attorney at the Cederberg Law Firm
If you believe that you have been the victim of insurance bad faith practices, the Boulder County insurance bad faith lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm P.C. can:
- Help get your claim reopened
- Aggressively defend your rights
- Stand up to insurance company agents and corporate lawyers
- Help you secure the compensation to which you are rightfully entitled.
Experience You Can Trust
For more than 35 years, our Boulder County insurance bad faith attorney has been successfully representing individuals who have been victimized by insurance bad faith practices. Having handled countless cases, our attorney and his legal team has a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you need. He can fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting, aggressively litigate on your behalf in court, and skillfully negotiators outside of court. This makes our trusted lawyer a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At the Cederberg Law Firm P.C.:
- You will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant.
- You will receive the personal attention and professional service you and your case deserve.
- You can learn more about your legal rights and entitlements by setting up a free initial consult with our skilled Boulder County insurance bad faith attorney.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consult
For a free, thorough case evaluation, call us at 303-499-0449 or email us using the form at the left-hand side of the screen.