Boulder Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
No matter how careful motorcycle riders are, they can still be involved in motorcycle accidents that can result in devastating physical injuries. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration:
- About 11 percent of all traffic accidents that occur each year on U.S. roadways are motorcycle accidents.
- Motorcycle riders are about 35 times more likely than occupants of passenger vehicles (or other vehicles) to be involved in fatal traffic accidents.
Although some of these motorcycle accidents may be caused by unavoidable factors, like the sudden onslaught of poor weather conditions, in many cases, these collisions result from the negligent or reckless behavior of another driver or some other party. When negligence or recklessness causes motorcycle accidents and injuries, injured riders:
- Will typically have a legal claim against the negligent party
- Can obtain compensation for their medical bills, ongoing treatment costs, property damage, mental anguish, lost wages and other losses by pursing a motorcycle accident lawsuit
- Should consult with an experienced lawyer to get their case started.
The Boulder County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer at Cederberg Law
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident – or if you have lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident, the Boulder County motorcycle accident attorney at Cederberg Law wants you to know that he:
- Is here to aggressively defend your rights.
- Has more than 35 years of experience helping motorcycle accident victims secure the compensation they need and deserve.
Some of the specific types of motorcycle accident cases involve claims of:
- Drunk drivers
- Distracted drivers
- Fatigued drivers
- Left-hand turn accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Truck versus motorcycle accidents
- Uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Vehicle equipment failures
- Dangerous roadway conditions
Having handled countless cases, our Boulder County motorcycle accident attorney:
- Has a deep understanding of personal injury law
- Can fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting, including during trial, arbitration and/or mediation proceedings
- Is dedicated to providing you with the personal attention and professional service you and your case deserve
- Will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyer makes hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever and wherever you need it.
Learn More About Your Legal Rights: How to Set Up a Free Initial Consult
To learn more about your rights and receive a thorough, professional evaluation of your case for free, call us at 303-499-0449 or email us using the form at the left-hand side of the screen.