Continuing from Personal Injury Lawsuit FAQs (Part 1), here are some additional frequently asked questions and answers regarding personal injury cases. By reviewing these FAQs, potential plaintiffs can learn more about their legal rights and entitlements, as well as how they should proceed in order to try to secure the compensation they need and deserve.
How much is my case worth?
Every case is different, and the amount of compensation to which injured parties may be entitled will depend on a number of factors, some of which include:
- The extent and severity of the injuries sustained
- Whether permanent disabilities have been sustained as a result of those injuries
- Whether you are able to continue working after being injured (or whether you may have been forced to not work for some period of time as you recovered from your injuries)
- Whether any of your property was also damaged in the accident
- Whether you will require long-term medical care as a result of your injuries.
- Categories of damages include medical expenses, lost earnings, pain and suffering, physical impairment and disfigurement.
An experienced personal injury lawyer can go over the specifics of your case and give you a more precise estimate to how much your case may be worth.
Contacting the Boulder County Personal Injury Lawyers at Cederberg Law
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that may have been caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness, contact the Boulder County personal injury lawyers at Cederberg Law by calling us at 303-499-0449 or emailing us using the form at the left-hand side of the screen.
Since 2011, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have been seriously injured in various types of accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, etc. Having handled countless cases, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you need, and we can fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. While we are aggressive litigators in court, we are also skilled negotiators outside of court. This makes our trusted lawyers a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At Cederberg Law, you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyers make hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.