Continuing from Disfigurement and Scarring Injuries and Compensation (Part 1)¸ the following picks up the discussion of this type of personal injury, with a more detailed look at some of the specific types of negligence that can cause disfigurement and scarring (and, as a result, that can be the basis of personal injury claims for injured parties).
Negligence That Can Cause Disfigurement and Scarring Injuries
Some specific examples of negligence and recklessness that can result in and be the basis of personal injury claims for disfigurement and scarring injuries include (but are not limited to):
- Motor vehicle accidents caused, even in part, by driver intoxication, driver distraction, driver fatigue and/or driver inexperience
- Motor vehicle accidents caused by drivers’ blatant disregard for traffic laws (like by, for example, speeding or running red lights)
- Motor vehicle accidents caused by vehicle equipment failure and/or dangerous roadway conditions
- Watercraft accidents (including boating and/or jet ski accidents) caused by operator errors or manufacturing defects
- Construction site or industrial accidents caused by faulty or poorly maintained equipment, lack of safety training and/or workers’ reckless behaviors
- Falling due to unsafe premises, such as a building owner’s failure to install guardrails on stairways, to keep well-traveled walkways free from obstructions, etc.
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Defective products, which can form the basis of product liability claims when, for example, the manufacturer fails to properly test the safety of the product and/or produces the product out of hazardous or toxic materials.
How the Boulder County Personal Injury Lawyers at Cederberg Law Can Help You
If you or a loved one has been afflicted with any type of personal injury, contact the Boulder County personal injury lawyers at Cederberg Law by calling us at 303-499-0449 or emailing us using the form at the right-hand side of the screen.
Since 2011, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have been seriously injured in car accidents and other types of traffic accidents. Having handled countless cases, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you need, and we can fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. In fact, while we are aggressive litigators in court, we are also skilled negotiators outside of court. This makes our trusted lawyers a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At Cederberg Law, you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyers make hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.