Delivery trucks – like larger semis and big rigs – are on the roadways at all hours of the day because they are usually delivering goods that are essential for the day-to-day operations of various businesses. However, despite the important economic role that they play, delivery trucks can increase the risk of serious motor vehicle accidents on U.S. roadways because the drivers of these trucks:
- Make frequent and sudden stops and/or may need to backup.
- Often need to park in inconvenient areas (like in driveways or medians), which can upset the flow of traffic
- Significantly limit visibility of the road (for both the truck driver and other motorists on the road)
What can increase the risk of delivery truck accidents – or possibly even intensify them are situations when:
- The delivery truck driver is inexperienced and/or fatigued.
- The delivery truck driver intoxicated and/or distracted.
- The road conditions are particularly poor – such as when there is a construction site set up on a roadway, there are numerous potholes in the road, signals are not properly functioning, etc.
- The weather is especially adverse – such as when it is raining or snowing heavily.
When delivery truck accidents occur:
- The delivery truck driver and the company that employs that driver may be held liable for the accident.
- Accident victims will likely be entitled to compensation for their medical bills, property damage, mental suffering and other losses.
Contacting the Boulder County Truck Accident Lawyers at the Cederberg Law Firm
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident – or if you have lost a loved one in any type of motor vehicle accident, contact the Boulder County truck accident lawyers at the Cederberg Law Firm by calling us at 303-499-0449 or emailing us using the form at the right-hand side of the screen.
For more than 35 years, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have been seriously injured in car accidents and other types of traffic accidents. Having handled countless cases, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you need, and we can fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. In fact, while we are aggressive litigators in court, we are also skilled negotiators outside of court. This makes our trusted lawyers a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At the Cederberg Law Firm P.C., you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyers make hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.