Picking up from where we left off in Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Cases: FAQs (Pt. 1), below are some more answers to commonly asked questions about carbon monoxide poisoning, negligence and injured people’s potential entitlements to compensation.
Q: How does negligence cause carbon monoxide poisoning?
A: When negligence contributes to carbon monoxide poisoning, it usually comes in the form of:
- Product manufacturers’ negligence, such as when these manufacturers fail to test the safety of household products and/or make any products from flimsy materials prone to defects
- Property owners’ negligence, such as when building owners fail to install functional carbon monoxide detectors in apartment or commercial buildings.
There can be other forms of negligence that contribute to carbon monoxide poisoning, so it’s always best to consult with a Boulder carbon monoxide poisoning lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm for a professional case evaluation if you are ready to figure out who may be responsible for your injuries.
Q: How much is my case worth?
A: There is no quick answer to this without taking the details of your case into consideration. The fact is that the value of your case (i.e., the amount of compensation to which you may be entitled) will depend on a number of different factors, only some of which include:
- How severe your carbon monoxide poisoning was
- How long you were hospitalized for your injuries
- Whether you need any long-term (or additional) care to recover
- Whether you have lost income and/or will be unable to earn a living due to your carbon monoxide poisoning injuries
- Whether you have suffered any permanent injuries or impacts to your quality of life due to these injuries.
For an evaluation of your case, contact a Boulder carbon monoxide poisoning lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm.
Contact a Boulder Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm
If you or a loved one is recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning that may have been caused by some party’s negligence, contact a Boulder carbon monoxide poisoning lawyer at the Cederberg Law Firm by calling us at 303-499-0449 or emailing us using the form at the side of the screen.
For more than 35 years, our esteemed legal professionals have been successful at securing results and compensation for people who have been seriously injured by defective products, dangerous premises and other negligence. Having handled countless cases, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the law, as well as the legal experience you need, and we can fiercely defend your rights in any legal setting. In fact, while we are aggressive litigators in court, we are also skilled negotiators outside of court. This makes our trusted lawyers a formidable force that will not back down until you secure the maximum possible compensation for your injuries, expenses and losses.
At the Cederberg Law Firm P.C., you will not be handed off to a paralegal or assistant. You will receive personal attention and professional service from an experienced lawyer who cares about you and who is dedicated to providing you with superior legal services at every stage of your case. In addition to offering free initial consults and contingency fee options, our lawyers make hospital visits to ensure that you have access to the legal support you need – whenever you need it.